Thursday 9 May 2013

More abayas at clearance... Inayah Collection

Attention: We have put our elegant and unique abayas at clearance. Check it out before the stock is over...

Here are some abayas for you:

These beautiful abayas create unique drapes and a flatering timeless design. Contrast the charcoal hue with one of our natural tone georgette hijabs and a suede clutch for a sophisticated evening look as see in our lookbook. To dress down the abaya; pair it up with our Oatmeal Batwing Cardigan.

SCARLET BRAID ABAYA - CLEARANCE £57.99

BLACK GLARE ABAYA - CLEARANCE £54.99

LATTE ABAYA - CLEARANCE £49.99

SOIGNE ABAYA - CLEARANCE £54.99

Louise: 5 star service. Cannot fault a single thing. My first purchase from INAYAH and I absolutely love It!! I was looking for something a bit different from the standard abaya shape and the Urbane Abaya definitely fits the bill! The fabric is so soft and drapes so well. Love love love the dip hem as it just adds a quirky little touch. Shipping was super fast and came packaged well. I will definitely be ordering again xx

Sanah: Brilliant! This was my first time ordering from Inayah as I've recently decided to change the way I dress. Inayah has such a great range of stylish and current hijabs/abaya's which is something I'm so grateful for!I found it very difficult to find items like the ones I've just purchased in shops and online. Thanks to Inayah there's no need for me to worry anymore as I have this beautiful collection to order from in the future. (LONDON) Thank you! 

Read more about Inayah Abayas.

Check wide range of islamic clothing on our website.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment