Thursday 30 May 2013

Capsule Collection - Inayah Abayas

The hunt for stylish, unique and comfortable abayas, jilbabs and modest dresses is now over. This is 2012 Capsule collection to INAYAH. Check out islamic fashion by Inayah.





farida:
The service I received was second to none!! Everything I order from Inayah collection they make me feel very special!!
________________________________________

Charlotte:
Marvellous, quick, friendly service. The only complaint is that it encourages me to buy more - my poor bank husband!
________________________________________

Siti Adlina:
Good & fast service. I likeee :-) (SINGAPORE)

Read More here

Don't forget to check out Inayah's islamic clothing and wide range of hijabs and abayas.

Facebook Page

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. Thanks for sharing information about Islamic clothing, Hijab Fashion, Abaya style scarves for women . all the post are nice. I really like your collection. More information regarding same information please follow this link: Islamic Clothing

    ReplyDelete