Wednesday 10 April 2013

LATTE ABAYA - Inayah Collection

LATTE ABAYA £57.95






COLOUR: Natural Stone
Simplify your everyday wardrobe with classic pieces like our pleated shirt dress. Cinch at the waist and make the look your own with contrasting georgette hijabs. Beautiful style mixed with practical comfort; this abaya features invisible pockets on both sides of the hips.
Model: UK 8, 5ft 7, wearing a size Small
Approximate legnth: 58" (147cm)
Size Tips: If you require a loose fit, we recommend purchasing one size above your standard dress size.
Fabric Composition: 100% Linen
This dress is fully lined (excluding sleeves).
Care instructions: Refer to wash care label for full details.

Sanah:
Brilliant! This was my first time ordering of Inayah Collection as I've recently decided to change the way I dress. Inayah collection has such a great range of stylish and current hijabs/abaya's which is something I'm so grateful for!I found it very difficult to find items like the ones I've just purchased in shops and online. Thanks to Inayah there's no need for me to worry anymore as I have this beautiful collection to order from in the future. (LONDON) Thank you!
________________________________________

Li:
I must say I think your prices are FANTASTIC especially for the style and quality you provide. I am from Australia and just purchased 3 abayas and 2 scarves off your website and with shipping it was still cheaper then if I was to buy two abayas of this quality here in Australia. Cannot wait for your next collection. Salaams xx (A Chic AffairBuffets) (AUSTRALIA)

More satisfied customers here

Visit our website for more abayas and hijabs.

Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment