Wednesday 3 April 2013

ENSCONCE ABAYA - Inayah Collection

ENSCONCE ABAYA - £57.95

 


Designed using a contemporary colour combination, this INAYAH abaya is ideal for women with active lifestyles that want to maintain a modest yet sophisticated look. Both comfortable and practical, this abaya is suitable for all seasons. Balance the oversized cut with leggings and peep toes.
Model: UK 8, 5ft 7, wearing a size Small/Medium
Approximate Length: Front - 44" (112cm), Back - 54" (137cm)
Size Tips: We recommend opting for your true size but should your prefer something extra loose then the cut should still maintain its elegance.
Fabric composition: Cotton, Nylon, Spandex
Care instructions: Refer to wash care label for full details.

See what are customers say about Inayah Collection:

Melissa:
Extremly efficient! No problems. Extremely puctual, great communication.
________________________________________

Miss Fatimah:
Great service, very swift delivery time. My wish-list would be for a plus-size collection at Inayah as I wear a UK size 18 and find that sometimes I need to size up so I can achieve a modest comfortable fit. This is because I have a classic "pear shape". If it's not made of jersey fabric or one size, then my choices are very limited within your collections, which is a quite disappointing as I love your products. (UK)
________________________________________

nazish:
Fast delivery. Jazakallah, I look forward to purchasing more items in the future! x

Read More here.

Check out full range of islamic fashion on our website.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment