Sunday 28 July 2013

ZAHRA EVENING GOWN - More abayas from Inayah

ZAHRA EVENING GOWN £94.99





INAYAH's Zahra Evening Gown is a beautifully crafted modest dress presenting itself as a sophisticated, classic design suitable for special occasions. It features delicate pleats, which create an organic flow and structure whilst safeguarding one's modesty in a rich shade of teal. Finish off your outfit with our Light Flint Crepe Hijab as seen in our lookbook.
Model: UK 6/8, wearing a size UK 6
Approximate Length: 62" (157cm) 
Size Tips: You can safely opt for your true size as it has been designed for a modest fit  However, we strongly recommend that you measure your bust, waist and hips against our size chart to assist you in selecting the most appropriate size. For a loose, comfortable fit, please opt for one size above your standard dress size.
Fabric composition: 100% Soft Polyester Georgette
This dress is fully lined. Sleeves have been lined with two layers of georgette.
Care instructions: Refer to wash care label for full details. Due to the nature of this design, we recommend using a garment steamer to remove creases and maintain the pleats featured throughout the dress.

Norah:
I am very impressed by the customer service and the quality of the hijabs. JazakomoLah kheiran.
________________________________________

Rawaan:
Absolutely loved all the scarves I purchased! Beautiful prints and I really loved the size of the scarves. Most of all I was impressed with how quickly my order arrived. Inayah is definitely one of my favorite Islamic wear brands!
________________________________________

Mahnoor:
I cannot explain how happy I am with the service provided. Any questions I asked the team were answered within 24 hours. My Hijab arrived in 2 days..what more could I ask for? Overall a VERY happy customer!! Will be purchasing more. 

Visit Inayah Collection website to view our full range of abayas and dresses.

Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment